What is the cheapest car you've ever bought?

1988 Tercel(Free)- sat for a while, nobody knew how to figure out the vacuum lines. Once I did it ran great, leaked oil bad but never let me down!

1978 Caprice($400)- surprisingly good car I had back in '05. I had issues here and there but I drove it a couple hundred miles on several occasions and never had a problem

1973 F-250 ($800). This was my first vehicle loved it. Had a built 460 with a manual and was a ton of fun. Had this wacky arcade carpet and pretty Rusty in some spots but it was so much fun if I could afford to drive it 😁

2008 Crown Vic ($800)- this one was a family discount. I owned it four and a half years ago and just bought it back for my brother, it is a great car, runs awesome just drove it across the country!

Back in the late '70s early '80s a friend gave me a beater Dodge sedan. I don't remember much about it, except the bumper sticker, "Don't laugh. Your daughter may be in this car". I drove it for awhile and passed it on to another friend. I am sure we put a ton of miles on that car.

Brand new 1983 Honda CRX for $6,800. That car was a lot of fun to drive.

Curious to see what everyone's cheapest car was and what they paid. For me it was a first car....1973 chevy luv ($400). Always ran (Isuzu) but wasn't pretty.
I bought a ‘55 Bug in HS for $50. I also bought a 54 PreA Porsche for $1500. Sold it for $2K 6 months later, and thought I was making a killing. Now it’s worth over $150K.

1946 Ford coupe in 1959 for $50. A short time after buying it someone put a small dent in a rear fender and gave me $50 for the damage.

74 Dodge Charger for $500 in 1991. Buckets and console with a slap stick shifter. But the 318 2bbl made it brutally slow.

Curious to see what everyone's cheapest car was and what they paid. For me it was a first car....1973 chevy luv ($400). Always ran (Isuzu) but wasn't pretty.
honda civic 1993 , 400 bucks had alot of miles on it, and no backseats. Always ran.

Back