What is taking Oil Analyzers so dang long to get my results to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my oil analysis in over two weeks ago, I live about 20minutes from their testing facility, I was wondering what the problem is with getting these results back to me? it usually takes a week. Just wondering if their machinary is down and if not, how do I get my money back?

Why did you mail it? It might've gotten lost in the mail.

I live only 10-15min from Wearcheck, and so I always drop my sample off directly to them. I sometimes get the results the same day!

well I usually mail it, never had a problem.

yes I have been checking on the website everyday.

If its lost in the mail/or they lost it (one would never know) how do I get my money back for the analysis.

Go online and register @ www.CTCLink.com

You can get your results on-line within 5-6 business days....I've been doing this for several years now and it works very well.

Ted

quote:

Originally posted by 2003TRD:
well I usually mail it, never had a problem.

yes I have been checking on the website everyday.

If its lost in the mail/or they lost it (one would never know) how do I get my money back for the analysis.

If you used a check it will never get cashed therefore no money back. However if you sent cash then your SOL. However if they cashed the check and no analysis I am sure they will gladly refund your money if you contact them.

I was saying a refund if they lost it, I mean I paid amsoil for it, why would I throw out a perfectly good analysis bottle and go throught he hassle of a refun? That is why they should refund it, I paid for it and know that Ive sent it. Never had a problem with lost mail anyway (thats pretty rare)

Anyway, I got the results finally,
Also, I do have an online account with them and I do check it. Thanks for the info though.

It was a machinary problem because they did not give me a NITR and OXID number (stated that they are reviewing their methodology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back