What Is It?

What Is It?
I want us here at BITOG to have fun playing a game. Post a tool from your repertoire that you have used in the past, present, or will use in the future. Before another member can post a tool, the present tool must be identified correctly. Sure, using GOOGLE to find the answer is easy, but let's make it more of a challenge and use our brain.
I will start. WHAT IS IT?

TOOL.jpg

It looks little but I suspect it's not with dirt in those holes in one end. But it looks like the other end is a thumbscrew. The tapered insides I would guess centers something. I'm done. I have NO idea. Next>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It looks little but I suspect it's not with dirt in those holes in one end. But it looks like the other end is a thumbscrew. The tapered insides I would guess centers something. I'm done. I have NO idea. Next>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah, they're well used. I think I bought them in 1988-1989. The bar that fits in the holes is in my gang box, at my dads house.

I think this tool is used to adjust the mixture screw on a carburetor, however, I don't know which one.

Back