What is going on in Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading that your 2nd amendment causes You troubles again....

But I can not determine wether this is isolated case...or You are preparing for your "homefront"...Some People here are saying that those rednecks are right because they are fighting against your government Who want to steal their land for the lobists behind...others are describing that as that rednecks are playing with their Guns And idea of "White supremancy"...

So What is going on over the pond in wild wild West???

The UN wants the whole world stacked and packed into small cities. They want to ban single family homes and all suburban neighborhoods. They want to make rural areas off limits for living. They also want to take your car away.

Sounds like You/we are going back to comunism
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
They also want to take your car away.

So that we Will not comute so much or What is that idea good for?

Right now our dependency on oil spins the world around...But after they Will take our cars away...?

From everything I've read, two Oregon ranchers were convicted of arson, one of the fires according to court testimony was to cover up deer poaching, they served their sentences, the prosecution appealed to the supreme court to get 5 year mandatory sentences enforced, and now a bunch of armed government plants claiming to be freedom loving militia men have taken a BLM office hostage the week our President takes executive action on gun control legislation.

http://alt-market.com/articles/2775-oregon-standoff-a-terrible-plan-that-we-might-be-stuck-with

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2016/01/perfect-timing-for-regime-federal.html

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
So that we Will not comute so much or What is that idea good for?

Right now our dependency on oil spins the world around...But after they Will take our cars away...?

The UN wants to eliminate highways and surface roads. They want to restructure entire infrastructures throughout the whole world so that everybody lives in close quartered cities and takes public transportation. You won't need a car because you won't be allowed to leave the city anyway.

I find it funny how delusional some of the US folks are since they think a bunch of folks with a bunch of rifles can "defend" them selfs against the government.

Heck...they don't even need to call in the Army since the National Guard is more than capable to FUBAR pretty much anything the population has to "offer".

The mainstream media is calling them "Armed Activists." I suppose our founding fathers George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin were "Armed Activists" at one point too.
56.gif

Washington Post

I'm o.k. with ranchers defending their property. This does not seem to be the case as I view it. From what I gather, the "protesters" are saying "this land belongs to We the People". Since I am a "We the People", I'm going to go onto these federal lands and use them for my own purposes".

That would be like me going into a federal building, setting up shop and running my business out of it. Since the building belongs to "We the People" and I am among those "people", the building belongs to me and I can use it how ever I want.

I've seen stories on some of these ranchers out west in the past. They have fenced off federal lands and claimed them for their own usage. Even so far as to running off other citizens. Hikers and campers have been run off federal lands that ranchers were claiming as their own. I guess the "We the People" claim only applies to them.

These ranchers have a right to elect someone who will change the way federal lands are used/managed or to petition the government if they choose. That is their right. What they do not have the right to do is seize the property (or use it as they wish). It is property that is held in common by "we the people", not owned for their individual use and profit.

Originally Posted By: otis24
I'm o.k. with ranchers defending their property. This does not seem to be the case as I view it. From what I gather, the "protesters" are saying "this land belongs to We the People". Since I am a "We the People", I'm going to go onto these federal lands and use them for my own purposes".

That would be like me going into a federal building, setting up shop and running my business out of it. Since the building belongs to "We the People" and I am among those "people", the building belongs to me and I can use it how ever I want.

I've seen stories on some of these ranchers out west in the past. They have fenced off federal lands and claimed them for their own usage. Even so far as to running off other citizens. Hikers and campers have been run off federal lands that ranchers were claiming as their own. I guess the "We the People" claim only applies to them.

These ranchers have a right to elect someone who will change the way federal lands are used/managed or to petition the government if they choose. That is their right. What they do not have the right to do is seize the property (or use it as they wish). It is property that is held in common by "we the people", not owned for their individual use and profit.

Nice to read a post in this thread that makes sense, as opposed to being full of claptrap that would make a John Bircher shake his head and chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back