What is a good interior cleaner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. Cleans the dash, display, plastics, nav screens if you have one in one product. Doesn't leave a film or unwanted shine.

Originally Posted By: bodeh6
I like Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. Cleans the dash, display, plastics, nav screens if you have one in one product. Doesn't leave a film or unwanted shine.

+1

Einszett Cockpit Premium

Works on everything. Very effective. They have a "deep cleaner" version for high-traffic stuff like door sill plates and dead-pedals.

Meg's QID and 1z cockpit premium are both excellent products, but very light on the cleaning power. For nasty interiors or for something that needs some cleaning power, I use Optimum power clean

Charlie's Laundry Soap

This is all we use on interior in the detailing department of the dealership I work at. I am the manager of the detailing department (among other responsibilities) and it is quite surprising seeing how effectively it works at removing stains. It is a phenomenal all around cleaner for shampooing carpet, cleaning the leather and trim pieces as well as getting stains out of fabric. Plus when diluted properly it won't leave any residue. The liquid version works much better (at least for a detailing application) than the powder. It is also supposed to be environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic.

Originally Posted By: RoGuE
I've heard that a similar dilution of Woolite detergent works well.
and it's true too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back