What if I sold my truck?

So my 2011 is my daily driver, basically all it sees is kids to school and around town if the wife is working... but its getting old. Really, its a great truck and I have no plans of selling but lets pretend. If I wanted to get back into the pony car game what would be some good options? Criteria is simple.
1. RWD
2. Manual
3. Fun
4. Adequately able to do family chores with two adults and two kids if needed but we have other vehicles for that most of the time.

I would obviously look at Mustang both new and late model, and Challengers. Probably look at WRX despite the spouses protestations. What else would be good to have on radar? One that I have always wanted in a Marauder, although the numbers are pretty unimpressive these days.

I once had a 07' WRX with a stick I bought new. If you enter "glass transmission" on the Google search engine, that might scare you into not buying an old WRX with a 5 speed manual. Mine held up well over 100K however.

Here she is:

2rf6nbm.jpg

what's wrong w/what U got? Swap it fora 7 yr newer shelby gt 500?
I'd just paint (wild mulit color) the '96 and B very happy...

Whats wrong with the 96 or the 11? I suppose nothing with either. That old drop top is SMALL inside, though... and never was that fast (better than it used to be though).

A manual 4 door Jeep Rubicon?

I can’t say too much about funky paint colors. I like the lime green and bright orange Toyota colors.

They also had the voodoo blue back in 2019 or so.

I’m surprised some flavor of bmw isn’t on the list. They DD just fine and define handling.

you mentioned a Wrx, which isn’t really RWD, so I’ll throw this oddball out there - manual late model civic with a manual. Low price of entry. Superb drivetrain. Super-tossable. Great sounds under the hood. Surprisingly roomy. Costs nothing to fuel up.

actually, their prices may be going up. I heard somewhere that the late model manuals are commanding a premium. I could be wrong.

hummm, strange, looks "dusty" already? A maroon or sompin (sorry so few rods'n cones in my eyes due to gender) but w/some...is it grey? in it? Sorry to hear "No more Chargers to be made." or is it just the helcat?

hummm, strange, looks "dusty" already? A maroon or sompin (sorry so few rods'n cones in my eyes due to gender) but w/some...is it grey? in it? Sorry to hear "No more Chargers to be made." or is it just the helcat?
Looks like “Hellraisin” purple. But yes, Charger and Challenger will be going away entirely after the 2023 model year. I’m partial to the “Sinamon stick” color though

315668A5-1D50-4FAE-94E8-520A50A76D9A.jpeg

First, you’ll miss the truck. Challenger doesn’t have much room in the back seat, even for kids. This from a guy who almost bought one off the showroom floor on Tuesday. Only the RT with the 5.7. Best price I could get was sticker price. Wasn’t trading in truck though.

Back