What happened to TooSlick, 427Z06, Pscholte ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading some older BITOG member posts from TooSlick, 427Z06 , Pscholte today and I was wondering what ever happened to these guys ??
dunno.gif

Did they get banned and kicked off BITOG ?

Tooslick still pops in now and then. Has been busy. pscholte, not sure. Captured by the Elves? Not sure about 427.

427 was one of what I considered a core group of deeper pond dwellers that we had the pleasure (or not for some) of sharing the board with for a good long while. We really had a very good run of expansive brain pans capable of filtering through some of the complex information that we ran across from time to time. Not that we don't have some heavy weights ..but they're a whole lot of fun to watch when a few of them brain storm together ..or in conflict even.

427 had a distinct aversion to misinformation on the internet. We see it all the time with posts from other sites ..switching to synthetic will form a lapping paste and grind your engine to junk ...this or that ..(you know the drill) ...so when he saw something that was speculation offered as fact, he hammered it pretty hard. He spanked my more times than I can count ...yet we were, what I considered, the best of friends. Others got somewhat offended by his style ..but it was merely his objection to the lack of candid objectivity that you'll frequently see on the internet. When you offer "proof" ..it would be subjected to a critical peer review. Most don't subject their tests to any level of "validation" ..and frequently see what they want to see without closing any trap doors.

It was kinda along the lines of "if you're going to play hardball with the big boys" type thing. It was nothing personal.

SX650 is another member that I miss.

There are surely others that I'm leaving out here. They stick in my mind most since they challenged my "works" ..without making me feel like an idiot in comparison to their high powered capabilities.

They took pity on the rabble
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back