What happened to my topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not more than an hour ago I posted a topic about how suppliers are struggling to meet consumer demand for high volume products needed during this pandemic. There was nothing about the thread that was in violation of any of the forum rules, but it has been deleted. I don't understand why.

Not sure why your post is gone. It was probably reviewed at potentially going political and causing commentary that isn't approved on this site. I just noted another post that was locked about the pandemic.

Was it a new topic, or a post to an existing thread? I don't see either. Maybe try again?

It's better to PM a mod or multiple mods than create a new thread about an old thread.

Mods are likely tired of inappropriate repeat posts about recently banned topics anything close, and are locking or deleting posts with less willingness to clean them up. I disagree with this method of moderating, however, I put up my mod hat a while back, because I got tired of wasting my time on repeat offenders or similar offensive issues, over and over.

Some nimrods just can't help themselves and love to have the last post before it gets locked.

The procedure to ask this question has been posted for quite some time.

You should probably review that policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back