What fuel filter for a 2002 saturn sl2

I bought a little saturn I know at saturn fans they say use wix only but they're so expensive. Is there a decent alternative? Or maybe a lesser known label that wix also makes? Thanks everyone.

I had a few S Cars, loved each one. Had a 92 SL2 loaded and a 2000 SC2 loaded. I need another one! Anyhow - Rockauto has Purolater fuel filters on closeout now for $9.54. These work fine and have the correct fittings and flow rate - these filters are the "fuel pressure regulator" too so that is why it's important.

I had a few S Cars, loved each one. Had a 92 SL2 loaded and a 2000 SC2 loaded. I need another one! Anyhow - Rockauto has Purolater fuel filters on closeout now for $9.54. These work fine and have the correct fittings and flow rate - these filters are the "fuel pressure regulator" too so that is why it's important.
I can verify that I guess once I install by checking the fuel pressure as well right?

A wix filter costs almost half of what the vehicle is worth. I’d just use a parts store filter.

Back