What effect has pscholte had on Castrol Sales #s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was kinda hoping it was in the millions...but 10s of 1000s is good too!

PS If it is only 10's of 1000's of quarts, I'm confused because I thought the rest of you guys bought some TOO!
grin.gif

[ July 22, 2005, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: pscholte ]

I bought 14 quarts so far. I was looking at mobil 1 0w-40 until I found out about GC.

MY car appreciates the oil from the homeland!

Time for another Lowenbrau!

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
Castrol's name was pretty cr@appy before pscholte, he's rehabilitated the whole company's image!
worshippy.gif

I still am not crazy about the Castrol name, but German Castrol is a different thing entirely. I have no use for any of Castrols other products (except maybe BC).

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
How much extra has Castrol sold as a result of pscholte?

Well, I have it on good authority that "pscholte" is really CEO of Castrol North America.
wink.gif

I bring the Emerald Elixer of gloriously glistening green and golden gladness to the world and I get called names. I won't even let the Elves read this thread...yup.

Well, I would not have even CONSIDERED to drive 75 miles each way just to see if an AZ even HAD the stuff if it weren't for the rave reviews (hype?!?!?) that I've seen GC get here on BITOG.

Yeah, I got some GC in my stash today, only 14 quarts though but that's a good year or two for the Civic. Not to mention the dozen AMSOIL 5W-30s and the 4 quarts of their new MTF...

If there's a real side benefit to all this it is that I now seem to be more enthusiastic about preventative maintenance on my vehicles.

quote:

Originally posted by Crashbox:
If there's a real side benefit to all this it is that I now seem to be more enthusiastic about preventative maintenance on my vehicles.

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back