What does the inside of your vehicles look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite close to clean. A gum wrapper on the floor bothers me.

I have so little cultch it all fits in the bins provided.

I vacuum every 3 months or so so there'll be sand on the floor, but dirt != clutter.

Depends on the vehicle. The truck is clearly in the "a little messy" category, with the more anal amongst us probably would be putting it at somewhere between "messy" and "a junkyard".

The PTCruiser is easily in the "clean" category, while the Miata ... a convertible ... is kept somewhere between "clean" and "spotless".

Because it's a soft-top, I keep nothing in it, and often don't lock the doors. Thieves are free to rummage around inside it via the open door, find nothing, and leave, versus cutting the top to get in after spying something through the window. In the summer, unless there is rain in the forecast (rare), I don't normally put the top up, even if parking on the street overnight.

I have a simple rule - take something every time I get out of the car and it never gets messy.

I try to keep my DD, the Fusion, clean to very clean, but the Mustang is spotless, the Ranchero, since I actually use it as a pickup, is only very clean , and the Model
A is kept very clean to spotless.

Originally Posted By: wwillson
I have a simple rule - take something every time I get out of the car and it never gets messy.

Great rule

Very clean minus the floor mats. They are dark color and so the first grain of sand shows...

The truck is usually at least clean, sometimes very clean.
Wife's car is "spotless" right now, was detailed yesterday, but usually clean.

I care more about the interior of my vehicle than exterior. I interact and see the interior more than the exterior, so that is my priority.

I used to keep.my vehicles spotless ( before kids).
They are grown and gone but it's not a priority like before. I keep my Dodge clutter free just sand if anything clean it once a month.
My wife's car is a mess. Cluttered. Even being a new car. I think it's just a woman thing. I ll complain, she will clean it, in a week it's back to having to clear the passenger side of empty water bottles, coupon papers, bags, opened packages etc.

My vehicles: clean. Not immaculate but I don’t have to apologize for the mess if anyone rides with me.

Wife’s ride: tornado went through it.

Given the mouses issues in wife's Crosstrek (I am thinking it will be $2000 after they deal with the dash, AC and air bags) I am pushing myself and family not to eat anything in the vehicles. My truck has mainly stuff I have bought and not brought in the house. And stuff waiting to be returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back