What does the inside of your vehicles look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been too busy lately to care to keep it clean. I've got school books and water bottles on the inside, it could use a good cleaning.

The Camry still has junk in it from 8 months ago when I parked it
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I keep them spotless inside and out.

Yes, you probably have the cleanest car on here. You deserve an award or something.
smile.gif

I spent what's to me, a lot of money on my current truck so I keep it pretty darn clean
I use Weather Tech floor mats, I vacuum it pretty regularly and I like to keep the leather nice with Surf City Garage products

My wife on the other hand, her car looks like homeless people live in it
Whenever I offer to clean it, she refuses and says she'll do it
She just doesn't like me seeing how messy it is

spotless. Currently there are a few small leaves just because we had a lot of rain/wind overnight and it caught on my shoes. I am not crazy about keeping it clean because I enjoy the actual cleaning of it. It is my therapy

I try to keep it reasonable so I don't have to move stuff for passengers. My car is a practical device and keeping it very clean isn't something I want to maintain, given its used for hauling kids, farm supplies, bikes, or whatever else fits in the large trunk. When the kids got the idea to stand on the front seat and wave out the sunroof, I was glad to let them, its just a car and they're only kids once.

Both my vehicles are old so I don't detail them like I use to so they're a little dirty. I hate having trash in them so I have little waste cans in both of them. I keep the windows clean and use that towel to wipe the dash down but I only vacuum them out once maybe twice a year. Run them thru the car wash when the get dirty, bird droppings and so on.

My car (a Jag X-Type) has light tan leather seats and I work on aircraft for a living. So I keep a squirt bottle of cleaner hanging on the center console and microfiber rags on the front seat. I don't like a dirty car. But I have a heck of a time keeping it clean. It gets regularly cleaned but remains less than perfect.

Last edited:
I have two German Shepherds, so my truck (esp.) and my Mustang are pretty filthy. The Challenger stays very clean because the dogs aren't allowed in it. The Mustang is pretty easy to clean up because it has leather seats. They shed badly even though I brush them 2-3X per week and there are noseprints on the windows most of the time, but that's the price I pay for being a dog lover.

Very clean to spotless. Depends on the weather some. Tree needles and stuff get tracked in during rainy season.

Our now departed X3 at 12 years and 184,000 miles:

My Club Sport at 20 years and 143,000 miles(yes, it's getting new mats):

My wife(bless her heart) shares my opinion that our car interiors should remain clean to very clean. In both our jobs we see dimwits who treat their cars like mobile dumpsters. We never let our cars pile up with garbage, even when our son was a baby or toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back