What do you guys think of this wheel on my car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheels are too big. I agree with the recommendations for a smaller wheel and a little wider tire sidewall. To me it just looks goofy.

Edit: 18" is the largest I'd go. The old wheels were a good size.

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Here is my opinion. I'm a former track guy, and an automotive designer by education anyway.

The style is great in my opinion. the biggest beef I have with aftermarket wheels is that....well...they look aftermarket. These fit the look of the newer Accord well.

The size is another thing. Generally a lb per inch is a good rule of thumb, so these are heavy. The new Accords handling balance is great, and I think that wheel, in possibly an 18 or 19" tops would be a great choice.

For me, 20's are just too big to flow with the car....again...just my opinion. I'm 37, so right in the middle of your opinion pool. lol

Also keep in mind availability. Although theyre forged....with a 25 or 30 profile...you will find every curb and pothole.

I would keep the profile at a 40 ratio if you're sitting at 225's or so.

Last edited:
Looks good but not a fan of that that stretch.

I'd stick with a slightly wider tire if possible. It's something about the rim sticking out from the tire that makes me uneasy. Too many potholes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back