What do you do if you quarantine at home?

Well you really just need to quarantine away from other people so being outdoors and away from other people also works.
Sort of. If your goal is to quarantine from the general public.

But real quarantine is designed to protect everyone else in your household. You can’t leave the room and expose anyone else if you’re truly observing a quarantine.

I had to transit the rest of the house, masked up, when no one else was present, and not touch anything, to leave the room and go outside.

Well you really just need to quarantine away from other people so being outdoors and away from other people also works.
It was Panda's scenario. There's probably a reason his family wants him locked away in his room for 5 days.

My scenario would be very different since I live by myself. I won't have to confine myself to any particular room.

Last edited:
The only quarantine I’ve done was when I was actually sick. I couldn’t do much but cruise BITOG and watch tv when I wasn’t sleeping. Towards the end of that ordeal I got called for some emergency dump truck work so I notified the contractor that I was sick and notified the quarry that I haul out of that I wouldn’t be signing scale tickets or getting out of the truck. They were fine with it and took care of the scale tickets for me. It was a rough couple days but I got through it.

I can bill hourly so likely would take on some more .

Balance your time streaming, (e) learning and reading . Binging on anything is never healthy and that includes work.

Back