What did you give, get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
What we gave:

3 hours at a local children's hospital this morning with our 2 therapy dogs.

2 hours this afternoon at a brain injury recovery center with our 2 therapy dogs.

What we received:

The immense satisfaction of having brought a little joy to many lives. There's nothing better than to see a child who is battling cancer break out in a huge smile when our dogs walk in. When the first real words that a brain injury patient clearly says is your dogs name you know you've had a small part in doing something special.

Much more satisfying than anything under the tree could be.

How can that be better than "anything under the tree"? Lexus has been telling me over and over the last few weeks how EVERYONE wants a BIGGER holiday present under the tree.

Seriously though, good for you. I tried to do my best to make some small positive contributions too, but I can't match yours.

And those Lexus commercials (which always run in duplicate about a minute apart as if to give an "in your face" to anyone who might be struggling this holiday season) are the worst of a sickening breed of marketing and will have me seriously doubting any future purchases of Toyota products.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 97tbird
Both Toyota and Lexus have had the worst most inconsiderate commercials for yrs. I hate them.
sorry for the OT burst.

Back to the topic.

Well, here is a turn on those types of commercials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXy1iiQgOAM

27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back