What Color is you Fuel Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
darren,

No worries, just different dyes used. We get the product directly from Odis so it is not different than what you received from him last.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. Odis must like playing arouind with these dyes. We should do a poll to see what color people want! I only wish the dyes didn't precipitate from the solution.

I understand. This is a total guess, but I think LC and FP are very simliar in color hence the need for a dye in the FP.

I think the dye is a good idea to distiguish them. My FP is a very light pink, but I've never noticed the dye settle out.
dunno.gif

-T

I purchased FP from Odis directly before we had LCD to purchase from. The FP purchased from Odis was a clear, light amber fluid. My most recent purchase of FP from LCD was pink in color, and was milky/hazy.

Has anybody else noticed this? They both smell the same however (to me it smells like PVC pipe glue….yummy!)

It's just variations in the dye Odis uses.No performance issues are at risk.

Mark

My FP is medium Amber, but it's near time to order. How much for 2 gallons of FP?

The LC gallon is pretty much collecting dust, but I am using it in the 850. Can't tell any difference, UOA coming next month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back