What are your vacation plans this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Prix du Canada:

montreal.jpg

Deal's Gap/Tail of the Dragon:

dgMapL.jpg

Originally Posted By: Nick R
I'm going up to mt washington with a few friends later this month, and then to cedar point with same friends for 4 days in June.

I've been to Cedar Point! Best roller coaster amusement park in the world. It's awesome.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I'm going up to mt washington with a few friends later this month, and then to cedar point with same friends for 4 days in June.

I've been to Cedar Point! Best roller coaster amusement park in the world. It's awesome.

Oh you don't have to tell me. My entire family lives about half an hour away, so I've been many tims before
grin.gif

We will cover multiple thousand miles by air and car, and spend some days at the beach. Nice.

I only live 60 miles away from it and never been there..LOL!

Probably take a Monday off and have a three day vacation/long weekend at the Cincinnati Open in August.

Originally Posted By: Topo

I only live 60 miles away from it and never been there..LOL!

Take a 2 day weekday trip out there, it's worth it. Gotta ride the Millenium Force and the Top Thrill Dragster.

Red River Memorial run in Angel Fire New Mexico, 4TH of July @ Doc Holliday`s in Glennwood Springs Colorado, Sturgis Run Aug 4th - 14th, SugarPine Rally Sep-1-4th Mancos Colorado.

Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
Will vacation fairly close to home....because of gas prices.

Will visit the beautiful Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach).

Bend itself has so many beautiful areas nearby that I wouldn't think you would ever need to travel far to vacation. Lived in that area for two years....love Central Oregon.

I been to cedar point a few times. Its definitely world class coasters.

I'll be taking a week@rice lake in ontario july 14th. (fishing)

Last edited:
Three weeks in Italy. We've rented a home in Tuscany for one week, some time in Rome, Venice, etc.

Didn't really get to have a honeymoon when I re-married, so we are doing it up this year before the second teen enters college and the disposable income plummets.

I'm spending just over a week in Italy also. Wish it could be more but alas I'm also going to the Olympics.

Will be going to the Cairns, OZ to visit the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest in late May. Figured I should visit before the reef dies off which is happening slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back