What are your favorite one liner sayings?

Would like to get some feedback from the knowledgeable BITOGs community on one line sayings. My Grandfather used to commonly say to sales people on the phone, " Dont try to bullsh_t a bullsh_tter !!" That and " one hand washes the other in life!!" Couple quotes that stuck with me since I was young.

Last edited:
(In regards to people who have one opinion to one person and another to others) Straddling a fence will leave you with a sore crotch!

Useless as [censored] on a boar hog. My grandpa used to say that all the time.. o and tough tittie said the kitty when the milk went dry. smile

Youth is wasted on the young. Good fences make good neighbors. (But primarily reading the Robert Frost poem Mending Wall it appeared in, because over a hundred years have passed and it was true and pondered about then as it is now.) I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member. It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

You can't fix it, if it ain't broke. Everything comes around, some circle are bigger than others, but everything comes around. Silence is consent.

That's what you get for doing your own thinking. (Got that one from my third grade teacher!) Sucks to be you. You can pick your nose and you can pick you friends, but you don't get to pick your family.

JC1

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt. It's not about what you drive, it's about what drives you.

Last edited: