What are you listening to right now?

Last night I was listening to Reckless Kelly LIVE and in person at Sellersville Theater.

They do KICK A** covers of Richard Thompson's "'52 Vincent Black Lightning", and Warren Zevon's "Poor Poor Pitiful Me", as well as a ton of their OWN great tunes!!
cool.gif

Cody Braun was ill, so they brought in Kym Warner from the Greencards (another fave band of mine!) to fill in on mandolin, and he did a GREAT job, even though I would have liked to have seen Cody singing harmony with his brother Willy.

Haven't posted on the thread in a while. I had all my Hi Fi stuff redone and it's up and operating. I just finished Foreigner 4, Simply Red's "Picture Book" and ABC's "Lexicon Of Love" albums on the turntable. Nothing beats the sound of an LP on some high quality audio equipment!

Last edited:
I haven't heard of Tosin Abasi before, but I'll be checking that out. I used to listen to a lot of fusion, but I kind of let that go for a while.

Anyway, here's a video from Silverchair. What I think is notable about this is that it appears to really be the live audio, and these guys were about 17-18 years old at the time.

Originally Posted By: UncleS2
The Route 66 oldies radio program, broadcast by KMOX 1120 AM St. Louis, on an honest to goodness portable radio. At 1:00am they switch to Old Time Radio shows.
thumbsup2.gif

Is that one o' them there transistor radios?
grin.gif

Back