What are you listening to right now?

A new song from John Mayer. It's very good, slow and laid-back like some of his older stuff. Great solo in the end. I have no idea if there is an album, I just ran across the song on MP3Million and found it on You Tube. This would be a good one to hear in the car on your way to work in the morning.

Originally Posted by Warstud
The Guess Who with 1969 video quality
Here's a couple of my fave Guess Who songs. LOVE the mono 45 version of the 2nd one:

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
Originally Posted by Warstud
The Guess Who with 1969 video quality
Here's a couple of my fave Guess Who songs. LOVE the mono 45 version of the 2nd one:
I remember hearing these (and loving them) when they were brand new/just released! wink

Here is a 2019 remixed and re-engineered version of one of my favorite Whitesnake songs, Love Ain't No Stranger. It's not a video, just a link to where the song is posted on Ultimate Classic Rock.com. It is very good, with a different and modern sound, as Coverdale puts it, "a new coat of sonic paint" but I have to say even after 35 years I still prefer the original. http://ultimateclassicrock.com/whitesnake-love-aint-no-stranger-2019/ There is a 35th Anniversary Edition box set of Slide It In coming out on March 8th. There are 6 CD's and a live DVD in the set, including the reworked new version of the album, some live recordings from the Slide It In tour, re-mixes and outtakes, a poster of the band at the time and some other stuff. There is a video of David opening/unboxing the set here: