What are you getting your significant other for Christmas?

Sure she'll like one of these;

1639332335224.jpg

I probably will give the gf 18’ Toyota Corolla a great detailing certificate as local shop
Near me they do a top notch job. That and we each don’t want or need much. Just good health and to be with each other’s family. She loves Trevor(brother and sister in laws dog) and my nephews so that’s fine with me

Absolutely nothing.
Same here. We have no children or family, so this idea of buying gifts for each other for Christmas, birthday's, anniversaries, valentines day, etc. is just plain stupid. Instead we buy what we want, when we want. Then we don't waste money on a bunch of stupid crap neither of us wants.

It's the same with getting cards. Those things aren't cheap either. Not to mention the gas wasted driving all over town buying all of that junk. Cards end up in a drawer for a year or so.... Then out to the trash. More money wasted.

After 25+ years we get our own gifts and she wraps them. She wanted an air fryer and carpet cleaner. I got a battery impact and a CB radio for my truck. Simple but practical. Sometimes I/we buy her some really nice jewelry from the estate section at our local jewelry store. Kind of depends on our mood and the amount of money we want to spend.

She struggles to buy me gifts. She says what do you get a guy that has everything…? I smile and say YOU! 🤣

Just my $0.02

Back