What are you doing to prep to get ready for the November election? In case of a SHTF situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect and demand a peaceful transition of power. Its critical for us as a country and for us as a leader in the world in democracy to show that no matter how screwed up or divided we have fair elections and a peaceful transition of power.

We've had nearly 4 years of trying to overthrow the results of the last election through any questionable means...

I look forward to 4 more years of the best economy this country has ever had for many people. Particularly minorities.

I expect and demand a peaceful transition of power. Its critical for us as a country and for us as a leader in the world in democracy to show that no matter how screwed up or divided we have fair elections and a peaceful transition of power.

I hope so. You are absolutely right.

Has anything not had a shortage? Bit of a joke lately, wife will come home after shopping and inform me of what's new on the can't have list.

Anyone following prices for lumber? I swear, before the crisis I could get framing 2x4x8 for like $2 each, now they are like $6. Maybe I'm remembering wrong (maybe it was $3 per) but I do think framing lumber took a price jump.
It's supply and demand. The local lumber yard (Not HD and Not Lowe's) was sold out of pressure treated lumber in July. Many people are doing home renos due to lockdown. Even the local Pawn shop hardly had any tools on the shelves. I guess people are holding onto stuff.

Very simple, its the difference between a legitimate debate on the substance with an unbiased referee and a deliberately fixed game clearly putting one side in a circular defense.

In other words when the stove is set too high, it should be no surprise when the pot of water boils
So you want them to be asked softball questions so no one gets riled up?

Given the FBI's current state of credibility, their suggestion doesn't carry much weight

Who is supposed to protect us from the FBI?
For someone that portrays themself as educated, the clear lack of objectivity and the confirmation bias on display is sad. I will now have to reassess my perception of your knowledge and use it as a tool to point me towards valid information. From scientist to door greeter in one post. Lame

It's supply and demand. The local lumber yard (Not HD and Not Lowe's) was sold out of pressure treated lumber in July. Many people are doing home renos due to lockdown. Even the local Pawn shop hardly had any tools on the shelves. I guess people are holding onto stuff.
True. I was also told it might be due to the Canadian border being closed.

For someone that portrays themself as educated, the clear lack of objectivity and the confirmation bias on display is sad. I will now have to reassess my perception of your knowledge and use it as a tool to point me towards valid information. From scientist to door greeter in one post. Lame
And the FBI has credibility with you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back