What are you doing to prep to get ready for the November election? In case of a SHTF situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(No politics please)

What are you stocking up on?

Are you preparing for power outages with solar or anything else ? Harbor Freight has a solar kit for $200 that can be set up in your back yard easily in less than an hour .

Do you have a plan for your family like if you children don't live close to you?

How about practicing with your spouse and children at home to keep safe at home?

How about vehicles if we can't buy gas for a while? Ever thought of an electric golf cart or side by side like an electric Polaris Ranger that can be solar charged (at least for local use)?

I am slightly worried about gas vehicles. But otherwise I agree with Astro above. I am worried about some things but I don’t know if it will be as bad as we think. This will be my first election voting since I am 18 so I am excited about that part at least.

The only thing I'm preparing for is educating myself on the candidates - mainly local races.

Beyond that, nothing that isn't part of the normal fall routine...

I scratched my head wondering what SHTF meant. I think the SHTF already.....

I'm hoping things don't get worse for anyone. The hoarding of supplies has been crazy.

My home is on 5 acres a few miles from a suburb of a large city. I'm not doing a thing but I'm better prepared housing wise.
2900 SF ranch built in 2017 that is super insulated/energy efficient. 2 acres of woods for fire wood, well water and septic, have a large creek running at the edge of my property I can fish and I have a garden. My wife and I have a CCW and we do shoot guns on our property occasionally.

'Power outages'? What, angry folks from one side or the other burning down the local power plant? Someone going to set off an EMP because their guy lost? I don't understand.

***?

Maybe I should go buy some toilet paper before all the clowns stockpile 6 years worth of it again.....

Reactions: JC1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back