What an idiot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did it again!

I've been reading here about the coupon for Fuel Power and Lube Control, and thought to myself: " Well self, your not missing too much because Fuel Power hasn't been doing anything in your truck." Don't bother signing up for the cheaper current price, its not worth it." Not one to bash products, I've just let it go figuring I have a clean and efficient fuel system.

So today, while poking around, I see a post where somebody mentions a dose of 1 oz to 5 gals. Again I say to self: "Self, thats not right. It should be 1 oz to 10 gals." I got curious and went to the website. Yep, I'm wrong! And all this time I've been thinking that the FP is only marginally funtional, when in reality its the gray matter between my ears! So I apologize if I have ever elluded to FP as not working well. Because obviously I've never used it correctly.

Of course I only realize this after the price change. When else, right?

I believe if he ordered his stuff in the last year ..then he's at the lower price, IIRC.

Strangly enough, I just received the email. I think I'll order another gallon and resume "trying it out".
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back