What a night of terrible sleep!

Yea it was the weirdest thing. I would have to swap out to a dry pair of shorts and boxers. I can't sleep in a t-shirt so I'd swap sides of the bed and then swap sheets out in the morning. Never have experienced that in my life.
well so far so good , not having any positive covid test results I cant say what it feels like. I do know some family and friends told me ... It was not one of those "oh , man I am sick? I wonder if this is covid?" NO. They said within the first 8 hours they actaully knew beyond doubt this is it. Said they nerve been sick feeling like it in their lives. So bad feeling there was no need to guess or test even though most did. A cousin who is a small town police chief has caught it so many times (guesses he is exposed so much in the office/jail/court building that he is going to retire. He had already retired years ago (66 yrs old) and they kept asking him to return so he was on his second time around. He is 70 now and "time to stay home n play with the grandkids anyway" he said!

by 1:30PM my entire body hurt so much I couldn't sit up in the chair. An hour later some lower GI issues and by 6:30PM I was in bed. When I say everything hurts I mean everything hurts - top of my bald head hurts, my hands hurt, my feet hurt, even my ears hurt, all my joints hurt.
Most doctors would tell you to go to the ER. Could be signs of a stroke or heart attack if it happened after a workout, or anytime for that matter. Also thinking kidney stone but that wouldn't hurt all over.

Most doctors would tell you to go to the ER. Could be signs of a stroke or heart attack if it happened after a workout, or anytime for that matter. Also thinking kidney stone but that wouldn't hurt all over.
Nah, it's a viral infection - that was just a good ol' excessive production of cytokines. It ain't the infection that directly makes you feel bad it's mostly your immune response to the infection. There's nothing about my S/Sx consistent with MI, stroke, or kidney stones.

Yup, just recovering from two weeks of this junk. My wife is still down hard. I feel horrible that I'm not there to help her.

Early last week I had what I would call the worst head cold of my life. For 4 days I had a clogged head and heavy weasy breathing. On day two my eyes started to water so bad I could dampen a dry washcloth. Later that day I had to have a wet washcloth on my eyes, they were burning really bad and had purpleish red eyes. The eye issues went away early on the 3rd day. Early afternoon of the 4th day it all sort of went away. Took Benadryl and Tylenol for the congestion and the mild fever I had. Day 5 all was well. Hasn't come back. Ten days before this episode I was vaccinated for the flu and a C19 booster.

Back