what 20k oci looks like

Car company open in the late 90's - 00's with a Fuel injected dohc straight six. Well there's Lynx but those are too old..

until you have to clean the oil of your driveway...
A guy on the other side of town had one on cinder blocks for over 30 years, it disappeared last year, kids probably sold it for $500.. Great body covered in plastic, he'd uncover it for a bit in the summer to tinker. Never ever had any wheels on it.

I wanted to say Merkur for giggles but those were apparently all Cologne engines :D ....... none of which were straight 6

Reacher was driving a "Jag" (if the current models count as Jags?) in the episode I watched last night on Amazon .....so there ya go, they still technically exist

m1 and castrol 0w40 for the last 80k

results speak for themselves
Looks great albeit lots of varnish that will grind the dentures of some here. Especially using those two darling oils.

But i'd be proud of those results.

I wanted to say Merkur for giggles but those were apparently all Cologne engines :D ....... none of which were straight 6

Reacher was driving a "Jag" (if the current models count as Jags?) in the episode I watched last night on Amazon .....so there ya go, they still technically exist
That would have been one heck of a car! A Merkur with a six AND the Garrett high pressure turbo! Wow, I just can't imagine how that would be!

Anyway, Reacher was a very good first season, it reminded me of "24", which I loved. Do you think there will be more episodes/seasons?

Back