Went to wallmart tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
You guys can keep fighting over the cap seals while I make a beeline to the SuperTech full synthetic.
beer3.gif

Yep, you get a excellent product under
wallyworld supertech brand so the savings you get from the fuel rewards promotion is nothing but a wash.

my brother returned an opened jug that he did not realize was opened when he bought it at first he was honest and said it was opened and they would not return it then he waited a while and went to return it and said it was the wrong weight the lazy girl behind the counter did not care it did not come out of her pocket

i would have taken mobil one also like some say price is everything i remember about a year ago when pennzoil ultra went way up most stopped buying it and the ones that did had to wipe the dust off. When push comes to shove oil is pretty much oil if it has the ratings you are looking for its just as good as the next one
look for the ratings and go for the best price my bulk oil went up 10% i told them i did not want it and the price came down. all said i paid about 2% more than usual instead of the 10% i will be looking for a different oil distributor Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back