Went to NAPA today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, they prolly only made $5 a quart off ya
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Donald
Did you go in and look or buy? Why not buy oil at Walmart?

They don't normally carry the 15W50 I use and I don't like China-Mart.

You got ripped off, Just kidding haha, my local Fleet Farm has it for $5.59 a qt. lol, that's about as cheap as you will find Mobil 1 though now days, you got a good deal though, where I work we just stocked up on the cases from NAPA at the price you said, good buy.

If you prefer to buy single quarts 5.79 is cheaper than my local walmart. otherwise the 5qt jugs at walmart are a better buy.

I also agree with the preference to shop elsewhere as often as possible.

Originally Posted By: Charlie1935

NAPA gold 1516 oil filter $5.87-reg. $11.50. Friend discount.

Can your friend get me this discount, too?
smile.gif

Good price on M1 15W-50.
My old BMW did really well on this oil last summer, and Wally generally doesn't stock it.
Good price on that filter as well.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Good price on M1 15W-50.
My old BMW did really well on this oil last summer, and Wally generally doesn't stock it.
Good price on that filter as well.

Go to walmart.com and you can have the 5 quart jugs of 15W50 shipped to your local WM store for free :^)

Originally Posted By: MetalSlug
that is thick weight
smile.gif
what it go on ? walmart having 20w50 castrol gtx highmile all day long. that weight scare me hehe

It goes in my 96 Dodge 1500 5.2 engine with 127000 miles on it. I always used a relatively thick oil but with the closer tolerances of present day engines and oil technology if I had a new vehicle I would have change from the old school standards.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Charlie1935

NAPA gold 1516 oil filter $5.87-reg. $11.50. Friend discount.

Can your friend get me this discount, too?
smile.gif

Can't guarantee that. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back