Went to autozone today

I went to get the new pp and every cap was turned open. Don't these thieves no that the frn rewards are over. So I said to the manager what are u gonna do with all the opened sopus oils and he says he thought the thieving skumbags would know by now that the new jugs don't offer the frn codes. So I was able to find 2 that weren't opened anyways. But I then asked him again what he planned on doing with the opened ones. I told him walmart was selling them at a discounted price. He said he would look into it. I cant believe people are still opening the bottles.

Same here. Its kind of turned me off towards SOPUS for now. I wouldnt purchase any oil where the access has been compromised. Jusf an OCD thing.

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Originally Posted By: HKPolice
Idiocracy lol
thumbsup Great movie
And it may be in the process of becoming a reality.

Even if the bottle is open though, what harm will it do? Is someone going to spit in your oil? I wouldn't buy an open bottle, but if I got a discount on an open bottle, I'd take it

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: gtmaster303
Even if the bottle is open though, what harm will it do? Is someone going to spit in your oil? I wouldn't buy an open bottle, but if I got a discount on an open bottle, I'd take it
How do you know someone didn't use the new oil, and refill it with used oil and return it?