Wendy's Today

Sidestep....not a highjack.
Sooooo many ways to approach this question

1) Mistaken orders are nothing new....maybe worse now. I'm not the person to ask.
2) Using drive-through windows seem like parking your Rolls Royce in a poor neighborhood. The help can too easily (automatically ?) feel like social prey and "spit in your food". Get real, big people and small people can all be garbage sometimes.
3) The day I turn my steering wheel to "buy a drink", shoot me, please. I can bring water anywhere and not create landfill. NO, I'm not a choir boy, it's just how addicted to sucking on a straw can one allow himself to become? I mean that.

A junkie who had a kid was pointed out to me. Bad situation.
He nor the kid cook. The kid is ~16...eats out "3/7/365" and I bet he dies before I do. He's already made more trash than I'll EVER.

Oohhh...do I seem "anti fast food"? Sorry. Resist it. Make the machine produce better stuff.
The Popey's Louisiana Kitchen $3.99 Crispy Chicken Sandwiches (regular & spicy) are good. See, I know.
I think you deserve this rare award..😂😂😳
boo-ghost.gif

3) The day I turn my steering wheel to "buy a drink", shoot me, please. I can bring water anywhere and not create landfill. NO, I'm not a choir boy, it's just how addicted to sucking on a straw can one allow himself to become? I mean that.
Fummy thing I'm the same way. I never buy a drink at a fast food place. I'll always substitute the drink for an additional side.

LJS should be awarded it's own category. It's definitely not fast food. It's heaven on earth chicken plank (never call it a chicken tender), fish filet, hush puppy, and crispy awesomeness!:D

They left this area many years ago.
Yeah they're very scarce around here too. We tried one of those new fancy LJS locations that are connected to those high end type convenience stores, and it was nasty. It was NOT the beloved LJS everyone has come to know and love. It tasted like some cheap microwaveable TV dinner. The batter was different, the chicken was not the proper shaped LJS signature planks, and there was absolutely zero crispies. That's why I always say you've got to find an original LJS in the heart of the ghetto with it's old original free standing building, and seasoned grill that has probably never been cleaned. OMG such a tantalizing treat!😋

The Popeye's in Stuart, FL right off of of I-95 is the best Popeye's I've ever been to. The lady manager is a tough boss. Her place is clean, the employees neat and tidy, the food hot and delicious. At least while she is on duty.

Other local Popeye's are run by low IQ thugs and, quite simply, they are a mess in every way.
If this is true, you should go in and tell her.
Anybody who has a good work ethic, should be told so.

I was in a Pizzeria once and the girl employee sneezed in her hand .... now wait a minute.
She immediately went to the sink and washed her hands.
I saw the Owner and said, "I'm glad she washed her hands or I'd be walking out the door".
The Owner said, "he is always telling his employee's about these things.

If this is true, you should go in and tell her.
Anybody who has a good work ethic, should be told so.

I was in a Pizzeria once and the girl employee sneezed in her hand .... now wait a minute.
She immediately went to the sink and washed her hands.
I saw the Owner and said, "I'm glad she washed her hands or I'd be walking out the door".
The Owner said, "he is always telling his employee's about these things.
I always take time to contact the main office when a place supplies great service. I usually get the manager to call me. I like doing that.

I have complained as well which I try not to do harshly.
A new lady at the window was grabbing every cup by dangling her finger into it and pressing on the inside to carry the cup.

I called and politely said it was a turn off to me and others I am sure.
Truthfully it was for me.
They just moved her to another job.

I don't think most people want to see that.

The family and I had Wendy's for lunch today. The entire drive thru order was bang on once again, and all the extras were included without having to ask, such as condiments, napkins, drink tray, cutlery etc. During the lunch our rush, the entire process was about 5 minutes total and everything was fresh tasting.

More crying from me...lol
Local Mcdonalds last week was out of large cups. No large drinks.
Hey stuff happens right? Eight days later no large drinks.
Seriously...??? Again today...

When that happened at Wendy's a month or two ago they brought out two medium drinks instead.

McD has their annual Christmas giveaway going on, you got the app?

When that happened at Wendy's a month or two ago they brought out two medium drinks instead.

McD has their annual Christmas giveaway going on, you got the app?
Yes, sir I do have the app... Crazy offers daily.
Here all sized drinks are $1.00- tea is $1.29 all sizes
So, no discount or doubles but I just need my large all-day sipper...lol
Unsweet tea only straight.

McD has decent iced tea. It’s brewed and you can get real lemons with it. One of my favorite items there, and here in the Milwaukee market it’s only $1 like soft drinks.

My local Wendy's has great service now.
They have this new guy working the window for several weeks.
He looks like Mike Tyson without the tattoos but is about a foot taller.
He takes every order seriously and I always tip him.
Nice guy and efficient too. About 40 years old!

Oh yeah the Boston Market near me was out of turkey. How hard can it be to get turkey at this time of year? It was out for days, they put up a sign saying that they were having problems with it from their supplier. It was also $4 chicken pot pie day and they were out of chicken pot pies in the afternoon and weren't going to make anymore. They said they were out of chicken but they were still making them in the rotisserie. That didn't make any sense but I suppose it does somehow so you just don't argue and shrug these days and just ask what they have.

Last edited:
Back