Well well well - secrets of Iraq revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found the ones we gave them which they had dismantled themselves after the Iran Iraq war!

And when they were found, we kept it secret including from the Senate and other soldiers who then unwittingly became exposed.

And because we never instituted a program to get rid of them systematically, some may now be with ISIS!

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Then, what were the Kurds gassed with, pixie dust?

Oh no, those inconvenient facts keep getting in the way of ideology. Thousands of poor Kurds, high percentage of women and children, our only real friends in the Middle East who are willing to fight the crazies.

Yeah, just like Syria willingly turned over all their WMD's. If folks really believe they didn't keep some hidden away they may never understand how to deal with these folks...

So our government has been lying to us again.
I really don't understand why so many Americans want more and bigger government.

Life is a Tom Clancy book story, or maybe his old books weren't fiction, imagine that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Oh, but there were NO wmds in Iraq.

"Everyone" knows that!
quoted from the piece itself.

"...In case after case, participants said, analysis of these warheads and shells reaffirmed intelligence failures. First, the American government did not find what it had been looking for at the war’s outset, then it failed to prepare its troops and medical corps for the aged weapons it did find..."

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Life is a Tom Clancy book story, or maybe his old books weren't fiction, imagine that.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Waiting for this Ebola problem to turn into Rainbow Six.

It's terrible when the ridiculous fringe news outlets get it right, while the major news networks skew the narrative towards their agenda...

"Everyone" knows that!

I would hardly call a mustard gas or sarin shell a WMD. Nasty but not WMD.

If they are banned by treaty,they could be considered WMD. Dubyah knew Saddam had WMD, because the US helped develop and supply them?

w
Originally Posted By: rjundi

"Everyone" knows that!

Agreed. The sell to the American People was an active WMD program and AQ sympathizer not the hiding of generally unusable munitions. We can thank Curveball for that one.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rjundi

"Everyone" knows that!

perhaps not, but Wiki does: "A weapon of mass destruction (WMD or WoMD) is a nuclear, radiological, biological, chemical or other weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans".

It's been trumpeted for years how the previous admin used 'fake' reports of wmds to justify invasion. Ole Saddam had months to move things around, this is a perfect example of what you find when the good stuff has all been moved.

Some folks can't see the forest for the trees......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back