Well it cost me a few quarts of GC for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who does a lot of CNC work. Also have a friend who does graphic design. Add them to my creative mind, and things start happening.

I got the design idea from the Mobil 1 plaque/decal, you can get from GM. Since my vinyl guy couldn't cut vinyl small enough to put oil details on my billet oil cap, I thought this plate would be something to add a little bling to the engine bay. It cost a pretty penny (approx 8 quarts of GC
wink.gif
), but I like it. (line cutting accross badge is flash)

img1541yi8.jpg

I prolly plan on putting it on my air box where it says "RAISS". I wanted to put it on on the skinnier edge, but I had him cut it a little bigger. Yes the fuel rail covers do light up. Another one of my ideas
smile.gif

img1493hk1.jpg

Matt

Last edited:
Thats awesome man..i'm lovin those fuel rail covers..i've never seen anyone with lights in them..good idea

^^Thanks. I got the idea from the lights on my car in the rear that light up using a similiar technology, just in a tape form. It took around 3hrs per side to initially get them done.

Matt

Awesome work on the engine and that is certainly a cool decal.

Too bad there is no more GC around here and it seems to be the case around other parts of the country as well.

Very nice looking engine bay. I don't think I'll ever be able to justify the time and money it would take to do that to my Roadmaster Wagon. Looks awesome. I'm using GC in my LT1 as well.

Quote:

It's nice, but I'd rather have the GC. (wink)

People already look at me funny when I start talking about oil and a particular brand, so I didn't want to confuse them anymore adding "German Made" Anywhere.

Rightey O' Man! That's pimp... I just wished the guys at the chevy dealership would not have written "4.5 qts Valvo" with a black magic marker under the hood of my car. I was so to say a little ---- to see this apon checking oil level when I got home especially since the car takes 3.5 qts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back