WebMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last several months WebMD site loads but, has word problems. If I hunt a drug name, the drug name and all associalted with it will have words broken into several pieces and some letters missing. For instance the word LOSARTAN will be displayed as OSA TA AN. I've reloaded and tried everthing I know to resolve the issue. Any suggestions? Ed Hayes

Originally Posted By: Eddie
For the last several months WebMD site loads but, has word problems. If I hunt a drug name, the drug name and all associalted with it will have words broken into several pieces and some letters missing. For instance the word LOSARTAN will be displayed as OSA TA AN. I've reloaded and tried everthing I know to resolve the issue. Any suggestions? Ed Hayes

Do you have a WebMD account / membership to their website? Or does this occur when not signed-in?

Have you tried the registry cleaner at CCleaner? After running it, do not delete anything initially, but instead look at the registry list for any Web MD data there. If so, delete it.

Last edited:
I do not have a webmd account and I haven't signed in. I have run Malwarebyts & Avast. I will sign in or creat an account and see if this corrects the problem. Thanks. Ed

That probably wont solve it. Others here (myself included) have not signed-in and we haven't experienced wrongful word associations like you have.

It might be something that's living in your Registry, which created this. You should run CCleaner as a free option to fix and eliminate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back