Weatherbug not working on Chrome?

This just started yesterday. It works fine on Edge, Brave and Firefox but in Chrome I get this,

wb.jpg

Use weather.gov I am bias....worked for the NWS for 30 years...plus most of the data that is used on private companies come from NOAA/NWS

The new NWS interactive radar is decent, though it needs a lot of network and CPU resources on your end to run smoothly.

I've had member uc50 help me-out once or twice. A valued BITOG computer guru... :) (y)

Question for member atikovi....

Do you really have four Windows web browsers currently loaded on your computer?
I use Firefox all the time, but have Microsoft Edge factory / default loaded by Mr. Gates. I never seem to use Edge - not since I bought this Dell desktop new in Jan, 2013. So I just wonder why anyone would need 4.

Last edited:
Do you really have four Windows web browsers currently loaded on your computer?
I use Firefox all the time, but have Microsoft Edge factory / default loaded by Mr. Gates. I never seem to use Edge - not since I bought this Dell desktop new in Jan, 2013. So I just wonder why anyone would need 4.
Yes. Chrome is my default as it seems to work best with W7. Explorer just to organize my Favorites list. Brave to watch the youtubes without ads. FF for no reason other than if the others don't seem to be working.

Back