We will be testing GC....please come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:
Guys,

You can still donate some $$$. Another thing we can do is run a VOA on the new US made 0W-30, which I believe (based on smell and color) is GC with a new label. Redline, RP and other oils have been talked about for testing as well.

You know, testing of the US version of syntec is a great idea.

Good Lord!! How did I miss this one?? Especially being a GC shrine meister and all
grin.gif
. PayPal sent, may the elves please forgive me
cheers.gif

Hey Guys,

Haven't been on here in a while, when are the test results going to be in???? I've searched and haven't come up with another thread about the testing...

Paco

quote:

Originally posted by paco:
Hey Guys,

Haven't been on here in a while, when are the test results going to be in???? I've searched and haven't come up with another thread about the testing...

Paco

Agreed. What's up with this? Last time I looked, more than enough money had been donated to cover the cost of the test.

There might be a dedicated site for infornmation, but I have not found it.

What started out as a Let's see what's in GC, talk of expanding the scope of testing too include other oils popped as a generous amount of money came in. While that may or not be a good idea, I know I sent a small amount of money to help pay for the testing of GC, not other oils.

[ January 16, 2005, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: tenderloin ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back