We have a family home and farm store now

We have an Orscheln Farms. Basically it’s a small TSC. Dog friendly too.

I believe TSC bought them out a while back. It’s just funny because TSC used to be cheaper on a lot of things and worth the 30 minute trip north.

Thanks. I had that thought but wasn't sure.
Any idea as to dosage? Say, gallons per 100 square feet?
He said 4 oz to 250 sq ft. I see he added water to the sprayer too. I have to figure my settings for my Ortho Sprayer

Our store is set to have a soft opening October 6th I heard. Looks like Rural King and Tractor Supply near me will have competition

It's "Family Farm And Home" similiar to TSC. I 'm stopping there to pickup some DEF Fluid to spray on the grass.

My bad. I thought it was a question about having a local farm store.

We have many come and go in the region so I figured they are starting to be a dying thing.

How come?
It’s short term gain, and a high does of N that will most likely burn your lawn. You’ll also create a dependency on it, meaning you’ll be constantly applying it should you not burn/kill the lawn, because of it being a quick feed.

It’s like a sugar boost for energy. You get the increase, but it is not for long.

I’ve not watched the video, and don’t intend to due to how terrible an idea it is.

We have many come and go in the region so I figured they are starting to be a dying thing.
Same here, we've had a couple come and go over the years and I don't even remember what their names were but TSC and Bomgaars have been here for as long as I have lived here, 1968.

Our Bomgaars is huge, kind of like wally without the groceries.

It's good to see these type of stores. We've got one that's been around a very long time. You can buy everything from crushed stone by the dump truck load, to a bag of chicken feed.

Back