Waxed odyssey

So this time i used turtle wax hybrid graphene stuff and I actually USED a proper applicator and I applied some cheap sprayway high gloss tire shine
shiny.jpg
yt.jpg
wax.jpg

looks nice! I've used the turtle wax hybrid ceramic spray in the past and, man, that stuff beads like a mad man for a year, plus! Wonder what kind of beading, shine and life the new graphene will deliver?

looks nice! I've used the turtle wax hybrid ceramic spray in the past and, man, that stuff beads like a mad man for a year, plus! Wonder what kind of beading, shine and life the new graphene will deliver?
It rained right after I got done applying it after 2 hours, and the water just slips off, lol. It did bead on the hood though. Not sure how long this stuff will last but its alot better than the newer nu finish.

was there a curing time required? Some of the hybrid ceramic sprays say not to get it wet for 12 hours until fully cured

was there a curing time required? Some of the hybrid ceramic sprays say not to get it wet for 12 hours until fully cured
no, just make sure to wipe off haze with wet cloth and then wipe the whole car with a dry cloth, use microfiber.

Is this the TW Graphene that you used?

If so then there is NO curing time needed..).just don't wash the vehicle for 24hrs.)
I am just curious about this^^^ product(if this is the one you used) and would love to hear your long term review in a few months from now so PLEASE update in in the future. (y)

Last edited:
Supposedly you can drive the vehicle right out into the snow, rain and other weather after applying.
Washing the vehicle too soon(less than 24hrs) is its only holdback. But I've never washed my cars that soon, have you?

Yep this is exactly the one I used, the van got rained on after it was waxed, no problems with it though

Update: 2 months , there has been constant sun, and it still beads water perfectly, stuff beads waaay better than nufinish.

Back