Wax / Sealer Recommendations

I guess there's no ultimate consensus. I used to use Nufinish but yeah it's not good for trim so I went to Meguires Ultimate Quik wax which was pretty decent, went on quick but only lasted a few months. I just started using Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic spray coating. Seems pretty decent, you don't have to use much and it's supposed to last a year if you give it two coats. I don't think it's even been out for a year though. A bit tougher to apply than Ultimate Quik wax but did last longer.

I use lots of variety of wax lol. My favorites are Turtle Wax, Megiuars and Mother’s. I have had really good luck with all of those and they last a long time too. My dad likes the liquid Nu-Finish in the orange bottle. The Turtle Wax has lasted a long time on my truck. I use the Hard Shell wax Turtle on the truck and beetle it’s great stuff.

I use lots of variety of wax lol. My favorites are Turtle Wax, Megiuars and Mother’s. I have had really good luck with all of those and they last a long time too. My dad likes the liquid Nu-Finish in the orange bottle. The Turtle Wax has lasted a long time on my truck. I use the Hard Shell wax Turtle on the truck and beetle it’s great stuff.
Are you referring to the old school TW in the green bottle/can? My dad used it exclusively. That and KIT wax.

Back