Water instead of oil who said hondas arn't tuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at this vid these guy's torture a poor honda and it keeps on runnin
pat.gif

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=C59D8A9F-0963-49E2-879A-A13A4402BB81

...Automotive cruelty. More than 7 minutes of redlining with Water in the crankcase. Honda's are made to last. I'd be more curious to see how much actual driving it could do like that, instead of redlining to boil to the water out.

quote:

Originally posted by MN Driver:
...Automotive cruelty. More than 7 minutes of redlining with Water in the crankcase. Honda's are made to last. I'd be more curious to see how much actual driving it could do like that, instead of redlining to boil to the water out.

Yea I'd like to see that also I am suprised that any engine would last that long at redline espically with water in the the crankcase.

Don

onquick, is there anyway to save vids from that website or are the only set up to stream from the website?

By the way, THAT WAS ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Drew99GT:
onquick, is there anyway to save vids from that website or are the only set up to stream from the website?

By the way, THAT WAS ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

Drew you can't download vids from that site however I have seen this vid on another site and I belive it can be downloaded and saved! If I come across it I'll let you know.
Don

quote:

Originally posted by MN Driver:
...Automotive cruelty. More than 7 minutes of redlining with Water in the crankcase.

They should replace the driver's blood with water and make him run full sprint on a treadmill for 7 min. so he'll know how it feels
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif

Strange he bothers to replace the filler cap after pouring the water in.

Maybe he should have filled it with something else, milk maybe, or chlorox, or GoJo hand soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back