Want Faster Data Transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the same vein as synthetic blinker fluid -

WiFi Speed Spray™ to the rescue!

This revolutionary product is guaranteed to enhance the transfer of computer data through the air. You'll be amazed!

Do you live in a polluted environment such as Los Angeles? If so, you've probably experienced the heartbreak of data transfer slow-down. WiFi Speed Spray™ can overcome the effects of pollution, increase fidelity, and provide you with the fastest wireless data transfer possible. Approved by the FCC, and 802.11b compliant! Compatible with Windows and most versions of Linux.

It's a scientific fact. Radio waves become sluggish under a variety of common environmental conditions. Besides air pollution, radio waves slow down in noisy environments, at night, and in "high emission" areas such as computer rooms, offices that use fluorescent lighting, and even in the kitchen (those pesky microwave ovens are to blame!).

http://j-walk.com/other/wifispray/

lol.gif

I have a bottle of prop-wash in my garage that makes Cessna 152's go faster...

If your in a urban area and your WiFi is slow it's probably your neighbors using your free internet.
grin.gif

Seriously though, about half of the wireless networks I've encountered are unsecured.

quote:

Originally posted by T-Keith:
If your in a urban area and your WiFi is slow it's probably your neighbors using your free internet.
grin.gif

Seriously though, about half of the wireless networks I've encountered are unsecured.

The neighbors son came home from college last year and couldn't understand why he couldn't get onto my wireless network from his house. He said at school they just connect to whatever shows up when they boot the machine.
lol.gif

quote:

Originally posted by T-Keith:
grin.gif

That's about normal from what I hear.

One of the gurus in our local computer club did an unofficial war driving survey and found about 1/2 of the many wireless networks here NE of Sacramento unsecured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back