crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
01.gif

Dave

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Originally Posted by GMguy84
Originally Posted by SeaJay
Nobody has ever driven a vehicle with a few dents on the side?

Yes, I have and so have many others but not for $4000

Is anybody forcing you to buy this thing?

And do you pay full asking price?

Most used cars are padded 3K so you could drive that off the lot for about 900 bucks.

It looks like a "storm chaser" truck that already rolled ONCE

So there is the customer for this

Agreed it should be a RED tag ready for auction vehicle out in the back 40 and not out front.

But I dont understand all the comments.

Worry about something else.

Sorry but NO. Looking on FB market place + basic common sense, You can get a WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better truck for $4000 !!!

Whoever buys that thing for more than $500 must give up on life

Dave

Last edited:

2 years ago I bought a honda accord , every door had a small dent...doesn't bother me,,,runs great and I can't see the dents while i'm driving ...lol

Originally Posted by FT92

2 years ago I bought a honda accord , every door had a small dent...doesn't bother me,,,runs great and I can't see the dents while i'm driving ...lol

few years back, after a good hail storm went through the area, the local Kia Dealer had a "What the Hail Sale" as he called it... instead of fixing minor damage on a bunch of cars, just marked 'em down.

Originally Posted by Dave9
Looks photoshopped to me, with an odd edge preserve blur (over-) applied to hide the editing flaws.

Probably it's the HDR processing.

Maybe the dealer offers to finance it to people with bad credit and repos it regularly keeping the down payment. It's like a buy here pay here lot the dealer is running.

It could be a false reference for selling their other used cars at near asking. ie, this piece of GM scrap has a $4k price tag, therefore a nice straight efficient 2011 CRV must be worth 3, 4 times as much.

Originally Posted by earlyre
Originally Posted by FT92

few years back, after a good hail storm went through the area, the local Kia Dealer had a "What the Hail Sale" as he called it... instead of fixing minor damage on a bunch of cars, just marked 'em down.

And it obviously worked...since you still remember it.

Honestly...if I was looking for a Suburban...yeah, I'd consider that one.

I probably COULD get $3K for it around here, if it is a non-rusty Texas truck.

They probably only gave the person that traded it in like $500-1000 for it, so they are making more on it then most other vehicles on the lot
wink.gif
lol...

Back