Walmart SuperTech SAE 30 CF-2

Blackstone VOA. Looks like...oil.

6ed757ac-9d8e-40ca-9f5c-d42b49f05c86.55b26c05792de21f618afd96edbcecec.jpeg
3b044bc8-ff5d-4c41-93a4-eba50bc81293.15d148a76c34a63818f0307614d2064d.jpeg
WalmartSuperTechSAE30CF2.jpg

I like the flashpoint which straight weights often excel at.
Doesn't have a high TBN new, but an oil with a lower TBN in my opinion offers a little more wear protection. Just don't do extended oil changes
on such oil.

Reactions: SR5
I bet this would go really well in any small engine that needs oil changes every 50 hours.

Thanks for sharing

I'm surprised walmart is expecting to sell enough of "old tractor oil" to justify selling it under their own brand. I can't imagine someone doing an oil change on an old Detroit is going to buy a bunch of gallon jungs.

Is it wet clutch rated for ATV/Motrocycles?

I was expecting a slug of ZDDP in this stuff. But then, I remember reading a Detroit Diesel service manual a while ago, they needed specific oil for their 2-strokes.

I was expecting a slug of ZDDP in this stuff. But then, I remember reading a Detroit Diesel service manual a while ago, they needed specific oil for their 2-strokes.
The Detroit's need a low ash oil as they form deposits when they burn oil (and they can burn a lot). Metallic additives such as phosphorus and zinc can't be to high as they are the main contributors to ash levels.

I'm surprised walmart is expecting to sell enough of "old tractor oil" to justify selling it under their own brand. I can't imagine someone doing an oil change on an old Detroit is going to buy a bunch of gallon jungs.

Is it wet clutch rated for ATV/Motrocycles?
I use it with success in my KTM 500 which is wet Clutch. Same Clutch grab as the Motorex. I don't know about wear metals vs Motorex but it's worked for me last 3 changes.

Reactions: SR5
Back