Walmart Super Tech 5W-20 Product Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get a look at the MSDS sheet for the new Super Tech 5W-20.

The Walmart tech staff is asking for the Product code/UPC number on the bottle label to identify the correct MSDS.

5W-20 is not yet on the shelves at the 2-3 Walmarts I normally shop at - Can someone help out?

Ahh, wait out what??

I'm just looking for some help on the bottle UPC code from some of the members who commented on spotting the Super Tech 5W-20 during the last couple of weeks!
smile.gif

My wife has me doing the weekly trip to WalMart tomorrow. I'll try and see if I can write it down and post it tomorrow afternoon.

Brian

Quote:

UPC code 05388 33774

It is WPP bottled not EOM bottled. $1.54 a quart.

Thanks for posting that Buzz. I just got back from WalMart, and all the Supertech 5w-20 was gone. In fact, a lot of the oil was gone - the pickin's were pretty slim.

I had to pick up a quart of ST syn 5w-30 for the annual mower change. I can't believe that it's almost $5.00 for a quart now
crazy.gif
. My little tractor's B&S just loves the ST syn 5w-30
grin.gif

I sent an email this morning to Walmart Canada to see if I could find out who makes the Tech 2000 5w20 for the Canadian Walmarts, so hopefully they'll actually reply to me!

Just bought a quart at my local walmart located in Oregon. Purple label WPP bottle. $1.68/qt. UPC code 05388 33774

My thanks to Buzzsaw & pmwalter for providing the Super Tech 5W-20 UPC code. And thanks also to B15SE for making an effort.

I'll provide info on the 5W-20 just as soon as a get the e-mail response back from the Walmart Haz-Materials Dept.

Good to see a number of members that are willing to help out with these details!
patriot.gif

Quote:

Just bought a quart at my local walmart located in Oregon. Purple label WPP bottle. $1.68/qt. UPC code 05388 33774

It's got to be either 8 or 12 digits. There's no 10 in UPC

Yea I missed the ends....... 681131735858

UPC database now works, but Walmart doesn't have data on this product yet. Funny how I got a blend data sheet with two numbers missing.

Guys, we're going to need the 2 additional digits at the front & rear ends of the UPC as 427Z06 & Gary Allen pointed out.

Walmart is asking me to provide the entire number.

Should read x05388-33774x as in this example Link posted by 427Z06

OK, looks like there are two additional digits seperated from the others. I didn't even notice them. 6 at the beginning and 0 at the end.

So: 605388337740

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back