Walmart Pulling Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son works for Pepsi and in his Walmart they are pulling all the guns off the shelves and locking them up in the back.

Do they know something we don't know?

I don't know nothin' about a coming election...

Some Walmarts have guns, some don't. They may have just changed what that one store wants to stock and sell.

Walmart sells guns? Do gun stores sell motor oil?
Walmart sells lots of stuff. Basically whatever makes them money.

Was just at the hardware store. They have soda and beef jerky next to the cash register. And doggie treats too.

What do you mean pulling them to put them in the back? Mine leaves them locked in the case at the counter same with the knives. When someone wants to look at one they get it out for them. The only thing they don’t lock up in that section is the key machine lol. Even the gun cases are locked up in a cage.

Go in at 11:00 PM and see the odd assortment of people.

And in the WM parking lot I saw a pickup with mismatched top. Either an 8' top hanging over a 6' bed or a 6' top on an 8' bed.
Ours you can’t go in at 11pm anymore they started closing at 10pm first it was 8:30 now it’s 10 they said it will be 24/7 again after this stuff ends.

Certain stores that were selling guns have already stopped selling in VA. Not sure how credible the information is but the local sporting goods manager said ALL Walmart store will stop selling guns Jan 1.

Certain stores that were selling guns have already stopped selling in VA. Not sure how credible the information is but the local sporting goods manager said ALL Walmart store will stop selling guns Jan 1.
Really? Haven’t heard that but leave it to our state to do that though. The Walmart’s here in Roanoke still have all the guns and everything it just takes awhile to sell because the background checks are backed up right now.

They only keep one of each model out in the case for display. When someone buys one they get one for him from the stockroom.

Really? Haven’t heard that but leave it to our state to do that though. The Walmart’s here in Roanoke still have all the guns and everything it just takes awhile to sell because the background checks are backed up right now.
Specifically the Colonial Heights store pulled all the guns a month ago and recently pulled ALL of the ammo also. They still have inventory but refuse to sell any guns...claim is due to a directive from corporate.(n)

Specifically the Colonial Heights store pulled all the guns a month ago and recently pulled ALL of the ammo also. They still have inventory but refuse to sell any guns...claim is due to a directive from corporate.(n)
That’s ridiculous our state sure isn’t what it used to be and is only getting worse 😔. I was able to get ammo yesterday at the Gander Outdoors store me and my dad stood in line for two hours waiting to get some ammo fresh off the truck didn’t even go on the shelf. Walmart has been sold out of ammo in my area for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back