Walmart is stop selling MMO in gallon jug now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wal-Mart's have what you'd call a "smart" inventory system. If they don't sell a certain number of something they don't carry it. How you change it is talking to a manager. They only have them in the farm towns here in Missouri/Kansas. Going to pick me up a gallon in Butler or Nevada when we're visiting relatives tomorrow.

I have quite a stash of MMO in quarts. I found that by watching ads I've been able to buy 4 qts of MMO for less than the cost of a gallon. Even gallons sold at WalMart prices.

Went to 3 walmart today and finally found 1 gallon of MMO
banana2.gif
, went home and just browing around the garage and found a old bottle of 5.03 oz of lucas ^^, what a lucky day for me. imma use that lucas bottle to measure the ammount of MMO ^^. by the way, how do I storage already open MMO gallon ? I think this gallon should last me 9+ months or so, I keep it inside my storage room in my garage, its ok ? thanks

My Dad still has MMO in the metal qt containers, nothing settled out. He's had a few opened for a very long time in his garage, never a problem. 9 months should be fine, just cap the gallon after each use.

You guys have it easy. I have to go south of the 49th to get my MMO. I was lucky this last trip to Dallas and I got the gallon jug as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back