Walmart is running out of transmission fluid

A little proof reading never hurts.
From a post written over three months ago with nearly 40 comments?

It was just rude behavior. If you know what I mean, you shouldn't whip out the 'holier than thou' in front of a group of strangers. That's just wrong.

Retail stores like WM have lower prices than auto shops can get oil for so they stock up when available. Other problem is WM managers don't order in time and the suppliers won't sell to WM for the prices WM wants.

From a post written over three months ago with nearly 40 comments?

It was just rude behavior. If you know what I mean, you shouldn't whip out the 'holier than thou' in front of a group of strangers. That's just wrong.
Why would it make a difference when it was written? I don't think you really know what rude behavior is.

My Walmart store only runs short on Rotella - that cult cleans them out when stock arrives …
They have Delo, Delvac, ST, and Valvoline HDEO all the time …
Normal PVL’s are plentiful …

I have a 2001 with a 4t65e transmission, and I want to run Dex lll.
What’s your reasoning for Dex III, when Dex VI is back spec’d for all Dex III applications, and MolaKule has fairly extensively documented that Dex VI is a superior fluid in every way, and after a very short time in use is actually thicker than Dex III and will stay that way until drained? Just wanting to understand…

What’s your reasoning for Dex III, when Dex VI is back spec’d for all Dex III applications, and MolaKule has fairly extensively documented that Dex VI is a superior fluid in every way, and after a very short time in use is actually thicker than Dex III and will stay that way until drained? Just wanting to understand…
I don't have a good answer. It just seemed that a lot of the owners of the earlier 4t65e's seem to favor III A few reported better results using III over VI, having used both. IIRC I think triple edge said to use III in the older ones.

Back