walmart instore $20 quaker state a.d. oil change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, what are thoughts on quaker state advanced durability (green bottle) conventional oil that walmart uses for its basic $20 instore oil change. due to my situation i dont change my own oil. car is 2014 toyota yaris that came to me used at 42k. i saw that recent service records were up to date. it is a second car driven 5-6k mixed miles per year.

i cant beat walmart's $20. is qs ad ok at this price? oci? thanks!

The quality of the staff at the TLE would probably be a better indicator of whether or not the OC is okay.
As far as the oil/filter itself, it is fine. I have used that offer in the winter on my Ranger, when I would prefer not to interface with the elements while on my back.

You should be fine. I've used TLE in the past in both Canada and the US and never had a problem. I think you will be fine.

$20 is hard to beat. $12 for the oil + $4 for the filter + $6 for labour seems fair to me.

Does the car recommend 0w-20?

You might have a problem getting them to put in 5w-20 over 0w-20.

But they seem to do a good job around here.

My local Walmart had Castrol Magnatec oil change special for $27.99 or $29.99 last week. Saw it on the sign as I was walking in the service area to get my tires balanced. That's a good price I think if it's still on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back