Walmart EverStart Maxx 700 Amp Jump Box $25

Anyone opened up one of these yet? I'm assuming by size, weight, and original price that it likely has a 9ah battery in it. If that's the case, it's going to be a very light duty jump starter. It should work fine for those with 4cyl to V6's that have just "left the lights on" and discharged their batteries. I had one with that size battery in it long ago that would just barely start a 3 liter V6 engine with a stone dead battery.

I bought one 2 years and the battery was going dead right after the 2nd year of course, wouldnt even stay charged a day. New replacement was about $45 online? If that model truely doesn't have the compressor on the back I'm not sure on the value of those?

At $25, it's not a bad option to use for bench testing 12v components even if you never use it as a jump starter. Real handy at the jy to test stuff before buying.

As anyone ever had a jump pack of any brand work worth a darn? I have had several and none of them have the power to start a lawn mower even after a month or two? I have given up on them, they are all junk. The only think they are good for is running some LED lights in a fish house or charging your phone.

Yes. A JNC(jump n carry) 660 is my go-to jump starter. I've also used the Solar equivalent of the JNC660 as well(both are made by Clore) with no problems. Either of those should work for 99% of people's jump starting needs on light duty vehicles.

Anyone opened up one of these yet? I'm assuming by size, weight, and original price that it likely has a 9ah battery in it. If that's the case, it's going to be a very light duty jump starter. It should work fine for those with 4cyl to V6's that have just "left the lights on" and discharged their batteries. I had one with that size battery in it long ago that would just barely start a 3 liter V6 engine with a stone dead battery.
Sized for a V6. It is plastered all over the box it comes in. The next size up is a V8 for a $100.

Had a buddy get me one for my kid's car (Mazda 6 with a 4cyl).

The Peak booster I had in there won't hold over about a 90% charge now for more than a day or two, so it will get used around the shop for ATVs/mowers.

I just picked up the last one at my local Walmart in Newport RI. Except for my daughters Grand Cherokee with the Hemi, everything else in the family are 4 or 6 cyl.

The (~$50-$60) jumper packs on amazon filled with 18650 batteries are way better than these generic SLA-battery type jumper packs.