Walmart brand Super Tech summer formula washer fluid smells like fart

That made me spit my drink out LOL. I’ve never heard anyone say that nor have I noticed lol 😂. The blue is normally what we buy and it just smells like nothing really we also get different brands of blue that smells the same. Maybe someone got lazy on the line and didn’t want to fill it all the way up with fluid and used their gas instead 🤣.

Interesting. I believe it’s made by Highline Warren, they make most of the washer fluids.

I always buy the winter stuff
I agree! Nothing worse than getting caught with the summer stuff in there come winter. I run Rain-X 12 months a year. It is expensive but I like how it beads up and cuts down on my wiper use.

just my $0.02

Huh? Smells fine to me. Also in before lock 🤣

20220726_214521.jpg

I agree! Nothing worse than getting caught with the summer stuff in there come winter. I run Rain-X 12 months a year. It is expensive but I like how it beads up and cuts down on my wiper use.

just my $0.02

Shhh, that Rain-X might be coming out of the same plant. So does Krystal Kleer, Prime Guard and Windex automobile wash.

I’d the batch has low alcohol content , the water spoils and turns into swamp water. It smells rancid. I switched brands because of it. Supertech is just blue water.
Swamp water smell? That may be it. The type of water that has been in a low area for a while. Water with thousands of tadpoles and tadpole poop. Pew-eee!

I’d the batch has low alcohol content , the water spoils and turns into swamp water. It smells rancid. I switched brands because of it. Supertech is just blue water.

It's what the store had in stock :D

just my $0.02

I usually do buy winter stuff regardless of the season, for this reason.

It's what the store had in stock :D
When they only have the summer formula in stock, I don't buy it. As others said, you're basically paying for blue water and you don't need blue water in your washer fluid reservoir. I usually buy an extra jug of windshield washer fluid just before the end of winter so I have enough to last through the summer/fall. I just do a 50-80% mixture of water for the summer so it lasts longer. A higher water percentage seems to clean better than pure -20 windshield washer fluid anyway.

This is a pretty common thing at work. We sold a 55 gallon drum of blue +32 wash to the county. They returned it saying it smelled bad. This also has happened to various batches of the gallon jugs. Here in CA we are prohibited from selling the good stuff. Warehouse accidentally sent several cases of the good stuff. Me and a coworker bought it all. Sadly all used up now.

When I had some defective blue wash go bad in my car that same smell would come through the vents when I used the squirrels. I ended up flushing it out with water. Then some industrial grade antibacterial bathroom stuff. Then flushed through with water multiple times. Then back to washer fluid. Haven’t had an issue since. Then again right after that was when I got the good stuff. Although even though I’m back on blue now I haven’t had any trouble.

Back