Walmart Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
fjizva.jpg

I regret to admit I was in Walmart yesterday getting some Max Life. First person I saw was obese using a scooter. What a depressing place.

It's a bit hard to read... I thought the bottom one said "unattended crying chicken," but even that would not surprise me at WM.

I went to our local WM and stayed there until I had a full card.

What do I win?

It better be good, I spent half an hour on this!

Originally Posted By: Poohbah
First person I saw was obese using a scooter. What a depressing place.

You know what's funny/sad, when you're walking around on crutches you can't really push a cart and are forced onto a scooter.

The crutches don't have anywhere to go. I was like this for a spell and crossed them over the basket, and had the "floor knob" ends making the bow of a boat, and also making the cart longer and more ungainly.

People avoided me like ankle fractures are contagious. I mean, parents yanked their kids around to the far side of those aisle-islands so I wouldn't sneeze my trimalleolar fracture onto them!

Also those mart carts, in bumper cars style, have more than 180 degrees of forward rotation in the steering, so you can kinda spin slightly backwards without beeping.

When I came to the cashier, I hopped off the mart car to pay at the regular CC POS. I didn't use the little fold out table. The cashier appeared relieved I didn't 1) need help 2) flirt or 3) tell life story (see 2).

Originally Posted By: expat

What do I win?

The Grand Prize is......... a trip to Walmart.

Originally Posted By: expat

What do I win?

1\2 hr! i saw all that between the front door and the oil filters.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back